Saturday, July 15, 2017

Multi Tasking a fabulous fun card 'Relax'


Hi... wishing you a happy weekend. I am multi tasking with this super fun card. I am using Feeling Sketchy sketch challenge, Paper House papers and Creative Embellishments chipboards. Together it made for a fun colourful card. 

Supply List:
Chipboard: Creative Embellishments large nested rectangles
Other: cardstock





Using the sketch I pulled the background and cardstock base. some canvas, rectangle and epoxy accents that all went well together.



Following the design in the sketch I applied canvas and chipboard accents in the design .... added epoxy sentiment and accents and my super cute fun card was done.

Thanks for joining me today.... see you again soon.


 


1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful and creative Bev
Gr Karin