I have been creating some fun cards for the Robin's Nest. This is the Rosy Euphoria Colleciton. I enjoy mixing prints, matting for colour and depth and using some of the cards from the collections along with some other accents.
Robin's Nest Products
Paper: Rosy Chevron cardstock,
Glue: ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue, non clog fine tip applicator
Other: Memory Box die, Tutti Design die, cardstock
1. I start with card base for size. I pull lots of prints that mix and match and add some mats for colour.
2. I die cut a background and estimate the shapes and sizes.
3. Starting from the bottom I start gluing from the back forward.
4. Using ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue on the super fine die cut tutti design sentiment I glue with ease using the non clog fine tip adapter cap.
5. I add the title, some metallic dew drops and an accent ribbon. Just remember use as little or a lot as you like. Did into your stash and have fun.
Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon,