Friday, May 26, 2017

Best Wishes You are my Favorite


I have been creating some fun cards for the Robin's Nest. This is the Rosy Euphoria Colleciton. I enjoy mixing prints, matting for colour and depth and using some of the cards from the collections along with some other accents.

Supply List;
Robin's Nest Products
Glue: ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue, non clog fine tip applicator
Other: Memory Box die, Tutti Design die, cardstock

Instructions:
1. I start with card base for size. I pull lots of prints that mix and match and add some mats for colour.
2. I die cut a background and estimate the shapes and sizes.


3. Starting from the bottom I start gluing from the back forward.


4. Using ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue on the super fine die cut tutti design sentiment I glue with ease using the non clog fine tip adapter cap.


5. I add the title, some metallic dew drops and an accent ribbon. Just remember use as little or a lot as you like. Did into your stash and have fun.




Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon,



5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

thank you Bev that I'm your favourite [ lol ]

beautiful card
Gr Karin

Jean said...

A lovely card. Bl

Camille Short said...

I'm loving these paper covers - gorgeous card! Bloggie Love

Nicole Robinson said...

Such a pretty card! I love the papers!! BL

Anonymous said...

What a classy and feminine card! BL