Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Newest Soccer Chipboard from Creative Embellishments is Amazing



Creative Embellishments has amazing sports chipboards... but OMG they are adding more new ones all the time. Today I am sharing the amazing newest soccer net. It is fabulous. This is my 2nd eldest Grand Daughter playing soccer for her high school team... and they won. 

Supply List:
Creative Embellishments Products
Other: Paper House Soccer Kit, cardstock, Just Imagine Kreaxions Circle Cutter



Using lots of different layers of papers in the background... I laid out my proposed placement of photos, and chipboards. I often tweak things as I go along.

 

In the close ups you can view the amazing chipboards with the details in the shading .. how fabulous are these!


For multi photos I often put some in shape of circle to size them down. I love more photos when possible to tell the store.. especial with sports action shots. In this section I added the washi tape shape cluster chippie accent... I used the circular one to match the bubble circle one that is paneled behind the photo.


This close up gives a great view of how to use lots of photos on a page. I just cut each one down to fit without loosing the people.


I always take a last minute look at the central photo section to be sure it is still front and centre of the page and popping off the page. Lastly I added lots from the kit like stickers and accents.





4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous design Bev
Gr Karin

Jean said...

Love their chipboard!

Camille Short said...

Fabulous layout, Bev. Those soccer chipboard is fun! Bloggie Love

Barb Prendergast said...

Great sports layout! I always stuggle with those. The chipboard lends some great detail. BL