The Rubber Buggy Products:
Paper: Blue Fern Studio Attic Charm Collection
Chipboard: Blue Fern Studio Selfies
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger, mini pad
Stencil: The Crafters Workshop TCW554s mini butterfly collage
Die: Memory Box Lenora Bloom
Punch: We R Memory Keeper vine mini 8
Sketch: Creative Inspiration by Bev Code
Accents: Shabby is Chic Boutique flatback pearl flowers, lg silver metal filigree butterfly, heart charms, white rose trim, dangle trim, 50mm white lace butterflies
1: start by using the sketch below. Pick some mix and match papers to create your page.
Creative Inspiration sketch by me!
2. cut some shapes using papers chosen. Die cut a fence accent (but didn't end up using it... it was too overpowering for photo.) Pulled the floral accents and the chipboard title.
3. With the background papers somewhat organize for positioning... I added the stenciling to the page. I copic marked the Title and also note the strip of lace trim on side of paper strip.
4. this is my proposed layout. .. not totally glued down so I can still make some changes.
5. Inked the paper edges. Added more lace instead of fence and found a metal charm and journal tag that would work with the rest of page.
6. Die cut the green follage to compliment the floral cluster section.
7. Punched and inked the doily, added a lace and metal butterfly together as 1 accent. Also added some pearl bling to the corners of the doily.
8. The upper right corner has a cute cluster of paper and piece of lace.
9. The central section in photo above shows more close up details of the page. Notice the pearl floral accents added to the lace border.
10. This close up gives you the perfect view of the layers and accents that make the photo pop and still remain the feature of the page.
Thanks for visiting ........see you again soon.