Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hear ye Hear ye! I am excited to share that I am now a ScraPerfect Designer


Hi.... so excited to announce that I am a ScraPerfect designer. Can't wait to share all the amazing products I will be working with. 

Bio:
I was new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There were so many amazing sites that were my learning curve to this amazing world of scrapbooking. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping almost 7 years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I love scrapbooking along with fun things it entails with online friends, forums and FB. The learning process has been interesting and creative also. Other crafts I love also are needlepoint, sewing, knitting, crochet and taking lots of photos. Family and friends are the subjects of my scrapping along with nature, ancestry and vacation sites. I live in Kitchener  Ontario right now with my mom as we sold our home of 27 years and we are currently looking for our new home. We also spend some winter months in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time. 

Can't wait to get to started and hope you will follow me and my new adventures.

3 comments:

Heather said...

congrats!!! woot woot

Donna Rudy said...

So excited to see your creations with these products Bev! Congratulations!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Big congrats Bev!!!