At the Robin's Nest today I am having fun with Dinosaurs. It's super fun to create a boy layout page, card or tag. This is my eldest son when he was little.. he now has his own family with 2 girls who are all grown up now. I still think it's good to share my sons memories as well as my Grand kids too.
Robin's Nest Products
Paper: Dinosaur cardstock
Ink: Sew Easy ink roller
Other: paint, stencils, cardstock, black pen
1. Prepare your background with stenciling in estimated upper diagonal section
2. Add paper prepared on the angle.
3. Mat your photos
4. Place your photos
5. Use the rubon accents and work them into the allotted section.. have fun...
6. I used the Sew Easy ink roller and added some circular lines
7. All anything you like to complete your page.
Thanks for stopping by .. see you again soon.
sweet and beautiful Bev
Post a Comment