Thursday, December 24, 2015

CutCardStock Christmas and Origami Christmas Tree tutorial with video


Hi.. at CutCardStock today and I am excited to share the origami Christmas tree with a video tutorial on how to make them. They are great on cards too but today I am using it as an accent on my xmas layout page of my grand daughters when they were small sitting on Santa's lap.


Above is my finished Christmas page ..... lots of great layers of colours, a mix of shapes, a splatter of background paint, cricut cut title, some doodling, pennants and some punching only to mention a few... BUT today I am sharing the how to make the origami tree with you.


Here is my video for your viewing. And below I have the printable sheet on how to .. to follow after watching the video.

 


Here is my 5 piece folded pieces ready to glue together to form my tree.

                                       

Here is the close up of my finished tree. I added dew drops to decorate the tree.


This section shows some stickers along with my cricut cut title. Stardream paper cuts so well in the cricut.

This close up give us a better view of the pennant, fun layers and if you look close you can see the punched border and some doodling.
Sure hope you'll give this a try.. thanks for stopping by.

Supply List:



No comments: