Monday, May 18, 2015

Paper House and Color Ways..... AMAZING NEW PRODUCT LINES




Hi .. I am thrilled to share my projects for  Paper House using their new Color Ways Collections are amazing to create with. I started with the above 3 piece canvas. 


Placing them tightly together  so I could start work on the base. I stenciling, painted and used gesso staggering the colours, textures and stencils to create a background with eye appeal.


Test that when separated that you still like the pattern.


Next I applied Color Ways Noir Collection over the canvas. Adhere the pieces and let dry. I then added some more stenciling with gesso for even more texturing. Then apply Mod Podge clear, satin or glitter type (your choice) and let it dry.



Above is my finished piece which will be a perfect piece for my home. The Noir Collection leaves creating open to suit any room.

***************************************


My 2nd home decor piece started with a frame and it looked gorgeous with the prints BUT they weren't Paper House Color Ways papers.. so with some easy cutting to size the spaces, some quick glue to reset them in the back I have this amazing home decor piece using Paper House Color Ways. Photo below is me and the project where I found a home for it.



It looks fabulous and I had so many choices of prints and images to pick from. Color Ways come in 3 amazing colours for now.... but who knows what the future brings.

Today I used the Color Ways Noir Collection but be sure to view all the other collections.


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Bev that looks fantasttic
Gr Karin

Jean said...

Very cooL!

Jean said...

Bev - I never saw anywhere that Paperhouse announced the winner of the Snap shots. Do you know who won? Just wondered.

Beeceecreativity said...

will check for you Jean.. thanks for visiting

Lyne said...

So awesome you could use scrap supplies to get some home decorating accomplished.

Sukie said...

Super fun projects! Love the idea of doing your own home decor and that frame looks amazing! BL