Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bella Creationz Timeless Twine Projects


HI friends. Today at Bella Creationz I am sharing many layout pages that I used Timeless Twine
accents on. There are so many easy ways to use twine on your projects.
Some times it's a simple tied bow, attaching an accents or winding it around things and
finishing with a bow. Just remember that when twine comes in so many colours
it's so easy to match up to all our projects.

On my first page above I did multi wraps around the page with a tied off bow. Also 
added twine to the tag accent.
****************************


On my 2nd page I tied twine to tag, freely looped it behind the lacey title, circle looped
it beneath the photo and more twine wrapped around the lower slanted border with tied bow.


On my 3rd page I wrapped around the matt for the photo and finished with a bow.


On my 4th page I glued around the oval title piece and double tied a bow through a tag.

I was working with Authentique Cozy collection and this blue and red twine combo was perfect
match for the paper line. There was just enough blue and red from the paper along with the fabulous
mix of brown to create a stunning colour combo.



Be sure to visit the store Bella Creationz home of Timeless Twine to view not only the twine
but also the other amazing product lines.
Photobucket

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute, beautiful and gorgeous layouts Bev
Gr Karin

Shelly said...

Such fun and sweet layouts!

Tonya said...

Adorable layouts!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

Lori Comeau said...

Fantastic layouts and great use of the twine. Love all the detailing. BL

Lyne said...

Absolutely in love with the authentique paper...great job using it in many different layouts

Sukie said...

Fabulous layout pages, love the gorgeous papers and patterns! All of the layers look amazing, great pictures too! BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

nice examples of some interesting monochromatic pages! TFS. Sharing to Twitter/Pinterest. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC