Monday, September 15, 2014

Paper House and fabulous Canvas Stickers


Hi I love this paper line.. Paper House Horse Collection.... 
I just don't have photos of my own to create with so
I have been using my friends photo with horses... 
and I really like the results and can't wait to share with them too.

This page started with a Scrapbook Generations Create Layout Sketch and it had 
super fun paper strips... but what better replacement for strips than washi tape... 
so that's where I started. I however had to be careful to keep the amazing right side with the 
great photos of the horse up front and centre... so i dropped the fun cluster of photos 
to the lower left corner. I also am using this as a submission for September Challenge 
at Creative Embellishments. After slanting the photos together I add a 
Creative Embellishment photo frame accent over the centre one. It was perfect.
Then getting the fun coordinating stckers out to base the photos was next... and off
to the lower right base I gathered some amazing canvas stickers and the cluster of them
looks awesome on this page.


Here is a fun corner cluster using papers, stickers and more Creative Embellishment panel accents.
The cute tags help shape the cluster.. and I added some star brads.


Here is the close up of the canvas cluster.


Here is the fabulous sticker accents all so perfect for the theme of the photos.

Supply List: 
Paper: Paper House Horse Lover P-0322
Stickers: Paper House STDM -0035
Canvas Stickers: Paper House STCA - 0002
Accents: Creative Embellishments
Pen: signo whte gel
Sketch: SG Create Layout sketch
Other: stitching, washi tape, brads

Photobucket

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

Soooo gorgeous!

Lynn said...

What an awesome layout! I love the background and all the details you added.