Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Birthday Bash Hat.. using Kreaxions punch and Paper House

DSCF9666 r

So this week we were celebrating and a challenge was to make a hat for the Turtle Birthday Bash.
So above is my hat.. I used lots of fun bright colours, lots of flowers, dew drops,  ribbon and the paper is Paper House garden paper mix.. but it was missing something.. so I got out my Just Imagine Crafts/ Kreaxions Punch # 922 to have a border all around it. It was the perfect finishing touch.
So when your creating and things look like something is missing.. grab those punches.. they are so versitile and look awesome.
Now for the 2nd part of the challenge.. to share a photo of us wearing our creation.. so here is mine.
DSCF9829 r


Supply List:
Paper: Paper House garden paper pix
Cardstock: misc.
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest
Punch: Kreaxions
Other: ribbon, flowers


Thanks for stopping by today... I enjoyed sharing with you all.
Photobucket

No comments: