Thursday, August 30, 2012

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday at Just Imagine Crafts with Kreaxions Punches

DSCF6924
Welcome everyone.. and good day. Today I am sharing a fun, bright coloured card. I used the Kreaxions circle cutter to start the size of the centre circle. Then using the stencil I marked off with lines the spots to punch around  the circle. The fun floral Kreaxions Punch is #910 and was perfect with the theme of the card. I matted the centre with light green and white polka dots and the outer edge of the punched florals I matted with a dark shade of pink.I added fun accents, some borders on the edges and doodled the white gel pen lines to pop off the card. Punches whether they are plain or intricate are perfect for any project. Thanks for stopping by today and check out the other projects by the DT at Just Imagine Crafts.

Photobucket

No comments: