Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sketchbook 365.co.uk

 This is my first submission with Sketchbook 365.co.uk
Not even sure how I located it with all the facebook and surfing links online?
I however am excited to play with this sketch and can't wait to see the next one.


My page is below.. lots of fun colour, cute 1st birthday photos of  YES - ME!
On this page I used fun homemade medallion flowers, fussy cut air balloon and kite.
I used my Kreaxions Circle Cutter to make the scalloped border.
 I added really cute buttons, added some sticker accents and a title.
I inked edges and added twine to the air balloon.



 
Supply List:
Paper: Momenta PK 2333
Stickers: Momenta ST 1765, ST 0531
Scallop Border: homemade with Kreaxions Circle Cutter 
Ink: Colorbox
Flower accents: homemade
Other: brads, twine, buttons


Photobucket

4 comments:

toni said...

Awesome work girl!

Paula said...

Wonderful LO, thanks for taking part:)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Such a cute LO! Happy colours and great details!

Sian said...

What a lovely take on the sketch this is - I love the look of the tags (and the cute photos too!)