Monday, February 20, 2012

My Memories Digital Speed Scrapping & ScrapScene WIP Monday

I only recently have been having fun with digital scrapping. My Memories Digital Software is fun and easy to navigate and their kits are amazing.. along with the freebies and sales I have now got enough to play with and am totally enjoying myself. Sunday PM is speed scrapping. First time was a little intimidating until I knew what to expect but now I love it and mark my calendar so when I am available I play along. This week they had a 7pm Beginner and and 8Pm so I played along with both. Below are the recipes and my finished pages.

Used parts of 4 kits for this page: Fashion Statement, Diego, Faded Memories, and Be Happy titling.

This page I used Autumn in My Heart.
Be sure to check out what everyone made using these speed scrapping recipes on FACEBOOK .. join and follow along with us.

I also am linking this to Scrap Scene WIP Monday to share with everyone.
Photobucket

No comments: