Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Sketch World June Challenges




Ginni's Recipe Challenge:

2 Punches, journalling on a journalling tag, 2 stickers, use a stamp, and 1 photo.

This was a perfect recipe for this page 1 of the double.




Sue's Challenge is the quote that I printed on the jounaling tag.

This is page 2 of the double.


Cindy's Trash Challenge was to use things you'd throw away normally.

Well I used packaging from two different embellishments on this too cute layout.


Ann's Challenge a Stitch in Time.

Hard to see the stitching but it's on this one along

with all the many gymnastic photos.




Sherri's Cookin Up Challenge.. using your birthday.

Well using my birthdate my recipe is:

2 photos, rubons, and distressing.


Lots of amazing challenges and super inspiring work by the DT and all the members.

Here is the link to MSW.. hope you'll pop by and see what we have been up to.


Photobucket

No comments: