We have 2 sketches for you to use for May, a card sketch and/or a layout sketch.
May Card Sketch - JIKC01
May Layout Sketch JIKL01
Your layout or your card should contain
2. with butterflies in accents
3. themed Mother's Day or anything with a "Mother" theme
You will have until 9:00 PM PST Tuesday (May 31) to link/post your card/layout. A winner for the prize will be chosen from a random drawing and will be announced Thursday June 2nd here on the Just Imagine Blog.
The winner of the May challenge will receive a Kreaxions circle cutter and their choice of either the Butterfly die or a 4-in-1 punch (winners choice). Enter as many times as you want!!
Two easy ways to enter:
1. Post your challenge creation to your blog or an online gallery
• Link your creation using the Inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge page
- Please be sure to post a direct link to the post containing your challenge and not to your blog address
- If you’re using a Split Coast Stampers gallery you will need to tag your challenge creation to the challenge. For the May challenge the code is JIKC01 or JIKL01.
2. To enter using Facebook simply post your creation to the Just Imagine / Kreaxions Facebook page with a comment that it’s for challenge JIKC01 or JIKL01.
I started with "a mother's love" card, punched the cute butterflies with Kreaxions Punch #604.
The doiley was created by starting with the Kreaxions Circle Cutter center.... marked the placement with stencil B and then punched with Kreaxions Punch #305.
The corners were Kreaxions Punched #305 with insert C.
The cute print paper I inserted under the corner punched edges like a photo. The Basic Grey papers were bright, fun and colourful to complete this great mom's card.
Be sure to check out the site and play along to get ballots to the monthly random draw.