Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Sketch World Sketchathon Celebration


My Sketch World is celebrating 5 years.

Lucy's amazing sketches make it so easy to create
beautiful inspirational projects.
Take a few minutes and stop by.. be inspired by
the hundreds of gallery postings as members
play along with us.
Also amazing sponsors have supplied fabulous
gifts to share with us.
You also have until March 3rd to post your projects.


#7
This sketch had journaling tags which was perfect for
comments on the beautiful McKee Botanical Gardens
which I have been working on.
On this one I had great fun with the border flourish, clustered butterflies,
flower and bling.
#8
I have been using card sketches also to make some layouts.
The photos I got in the gardens were amazing
so didn't want them outdone on the layouts... so these sketches were perfect.


#9
I flipped this sketch. Just something so simple to do made
these photos work perfect with this sketch.

#12
Another simple but elegant layout using a card sketch
as the main background. It still allowed for multi photos.. it was perfect.

#10
This simple card sketch was the background again.
From there I expanded on the little circle and did 3 of them.
The elegant cluster and embroidered border were perfect on this one.

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

You dear lady make beautiful work with any sketch. I too like sketches for design inspiration. tfs.