Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crafters Digital Art Center Challenge


This is the new digital site I joined... Crafters Digital Art Center.

BeeCeeArtistic Digital Images... family doodlings ... our new adventure.

There are so many freebie digital images to celebrate this new launch.

We are working on setting up some fabulous monthly challenges also.

Be sure to join my group and follow along with all the new things as they happen.

I will be hosting monthly digital freebies, monthly challenges and anything that makes it fun.


Here is a card I made using Stef from "Glitterbabe" radio and my digital images of the song notes and the ipod which Sammy drew.

It is a fabulous card for all those teenagers out there in our lives.

Hope you like it and will check out what I've been up to.

No comments: