Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rolled Paper Technique

I made another card using rolled paper technique and the image is from Shelly's Images "ROOSTER"



This is part of my Technique Tuesday as DT leader and my flower video tutorial was shared with all her members too.
I used my sample layout that had both techniques on one layout.



I would love to see what you can do with both these techniques and share with me on the inlink at Shelly's Images.
Here's to a scrappy day and a friendly reminder tomorrow I have Terrifically Thrilling Thursday with a great idea to share with you. Below Sneak Peak.

1 comment:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Ooohhh... Bev what a great card and layout you made. I loved the flower tutorial you made and the other one is just to cute as well.
Can't wait to see what the TTT will be today.
xxx