Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kristin's Progressive Monthly Challenge at My Sketch World

So we have been collecting items for weeks to complete Kristin's Progressive Layout Challenge: tulle, punch, gold, flowers with at least one homemade one, something to do with rain, a scraplift, and something recycled. At first I couldn't image what I would do with my collected items. The tulle started out by being purple - out of a Sally Ann 2nd had store..out of the garbage can no less... because the craft store was closed. From there I just kept collecting purple. The recycled piece had me stumped until I found the backing of the prima flowers package.
The wedding I helped decorate for was purple and I had great photos from the wedding. This will be a gift page for the bride.




Thanks to Kristin for a fabulous, fun challenge.

No comments: