Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Sketch World for December

Lucy's Sketch #106
Lucy Sketch Dec 1

Lucy Sketch #104 used for layout below.
Lucy's Sketch MSW June 15 used for layout below.



Lucy's Sketch #118 for My Room below... turned it sideways.


I love my new room.


Sue's Scraplift Challenge.. I chose this one of Suzann's and mine is above.


Lucy's Card Sketch December and the card I made below.





Audrey's tic tak toe recipe.


Christmas is almost here and time for famiy and friends to celebrate the holiday. So I started with a few cards this month. Will update as I complete challenges.
Not getting as many challenges done... but using some of Lucy's sketches for album layouts.. need these to finish some xmas gifts.


Would love for some followers and some comments in my blog.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a wonderful bolg you have. Congratulations on becoming a design team member.

Unknown said...

great blog Bev! love your work with these sketches! and your room looks like such a fun place!