Monday, December 3, 2018

Showcasing Stamperia Blue Land at The Rubber Buggy



Hi .. How are you today. This DT project for The Rubber Buggy showcases the Stamperia Blue Land Collection. I start by pulling my old stamd by must have to start.....  Beacon 3- in -1 Glue, 3D foam,  my paper trimmer and small scissors and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink. 

Supply List:
Ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Accents: Scrapbook 3D foam
Machine/ tools: Misti or Tim Holtz stamping platformTim Holtz sleeve protector EK success cutter bee scissorsFiskar Paper Trummer, 
Other: Cardstock, base card/envelopes,


I am sharing some candid photos when I was creating with this collection. I try to have layers using cardstock and prints and love to pop up some part using 3D foam.


This collection had so many print page options for background, tag accents, circular print medalions ... so I cut out and used lots of them.


I even cut some of the very small butterflies to use as accents. 

 

These circular prints make beautiful and perfect accents.
Some are matted 2 times for colour and depth and some have 3D foam to pop them. 




Here I am still sharing some of the photo shots so you can view my process of cutting and layering with prints and cardstock. I also grab accents from my stash to finish them off.




I own and use both the Misti and Tim Holtz stamping Platform... especially for inside card verses that i can stamp on.

NOW for my finished cards....... with all the added accents.























 













Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon.... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1. 




No comments: