Monday, December 17, 2018

Mintay Christmas Stories Collection at The Rubber Buggy


Welcome to The Rubber Buggy today. It's Bev and I am thrilled to share my newest collection with you. It's Mintay Christmas Stories. It's Christmas in Mintay world - in our favorite colors: mint, pink, red and a warm shade of green. Colorful but cozy and warm. The Christmas Stories collection is full of details. Lots of elements to cut, you will also find the Advent Calendar designs.

I started creating with the collection and have a layout page ready to add this years photos... will be able to print them smaller to fit the empty frames. I am using one of my very own sketches to create this page also.

Enjoy the VIDEO THAT SHOWCASES THE COLLECTION IN FULL VIEW SIZE.

 

Here are some close ups... I fussy cut from the design sheet the amazing Merry Christmas banner.

The full upper border is fussy cut to put on the red snowflake background page.
I cut some of the ornaments too and popped them up for demension.... and inked the edges.

I added a few more accents and the fun frames are ready for this years photos.

The Rubber Buggy Supply List:
Glue: Beacon 3-in-1,  



 


Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon.... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1. 



No comments: