Monday, December 24, 2018

Pion Design is the focus at The Rubber Buggy

I needed lots of fun xmas tags and they were so easy using the Pion Design - Gramma's Attic -Christmas Joy Collection. Many other available also. Just add many layers of paper, stamp with Christmas Wishes and twine tie off.

On the back side I stamped the xmas verse.


Now for my cards I used a fussy die cut that fit some of the images perfectly.


Lots of layer for depth and demension and it's done. I did 2 of these also.... I placed the centre image different in them for a touch of variety.

Here is a different die cut background with many layers and the centre circle was perfect using one of the images from the sheet again as the main focus. Add and sentiment and done.

The Rubber Buggy Supply List:


Glue: Beacon 3-in-1,  







Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon.... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1. 

No comments: