Monday, April 23, 2018

Whisker Graphics Father's Day Card

 OMG I am having great fun using Whisker Graphics products. I mixed stickers, tags, Metal ro,,ed tags and twine for this fun Father's Day card.

Supply List:
Whisker Graphics: Small TagsLarge Tags, Petite Stickies, Twine, Metal Rimmed Circle Tags, 
Other: Die cut sentiment, cardstock, black pen



I started this fun nautical card for Father's Day using a cluster of tags - small, large and metal. The base biggest one I wound with lots of rows of twine. I twine tied all the tags together.


If you cut the stickers in half and go down the side... you have a great border.


Here is a photo of the proposed finished card. I used a die cardstock sentiment.


The metal tag I hand wrote in and I also doodled around the background tag.

 

 
Check out the store for all the available products that will make your crafting so much easier and view the blog often to be inspired with all the creative inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon when I come back with so many more projects using Whisker Graphics products. 

No comments: