Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Beautiful Lovely Sweet Girl at Creative Embellishments


At Creative Embellishments I am sharing a page on my eldest Grand Daughter.... she is precious in every way, so smart, so beautiful and a wonderful young lady now. She makes my day when we get to visit or even just chat to catch up with each other.

Supply List
Creative Embellishments Products
Buttons: Meow Flair
Stencil: Fishingnet 
Other: paint, ink, Flowers, Leaves, Buttons, thread, Lace, Distress Oxide ink, 



For this page I started by using crinkled plastic bags and distressed oxide to  ink part of the background paper.


I then used the stencil to add some light white fishnet design over the ink.



I distress inked the chipboard title.


I clustered flowers, flourishes, lace border and flair button accents into this section.


I used diamond pieces painted for a side border.


The amazing title is perfect.


Behind the photo I painted the diamond panel.


I loved using all the coordinating diamond pieces on this page.







Thanks for stopping by... be sure to visit the STORE for these and so many other amazing products.


No comments: