Monday, September 1, 2014

Just Imagine Crafts /Kreaxions announces their newest Design Team

Today I am excited to announce the new JUST IMAGINE CRAFTS / KREAXIONS Design Team  ...... BUT before I start I would like to thank everyone that is leaving. It's been amazing having you here, fabulous and creative projects were shared. Best of luck in all your new adventures.  Lisa, Karen, Erin and Jackie.. hope to follow you on FB and keep in touch.


Drum Roll.... *******************************************

Welcome on board to the Returning DT.

Ginni Gass
Ginni big
 I'm a stay-at-home grandmother with four grandchildren, a daughter, three stepsons, a husband and a dog. I love Jesus, scrapbooking and the beach. I grew up in Northern Virginia and since marrying my husband 23 years ago I've lived in SE Alaska, California and 3 cities in Florida. I currently live in South Florida but my husband and I hope to someday return to Alaska to retire. I'm SUPER excited to be returning as part of the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions DT.

Joan Borgelt
10603759_10202652080203505_1722779900889535287_n
Hello, my name is Joan and I’m excited to be doing another term with the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Design Team. I’ve been married to Randy for 35 years. We have 3 children, 10 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren … that makes me sound old lol! I enjoy reading and working out at the gym. I’ve been scrapbooking/paper crafting for 20+ years. I have a style that can be traced in my work. It’s determined by what paper and embellishments I choose and what techniques I’m using. I guess that’s why my style is forever changing.

Charity Hotrum
10646680_10203436130397900_3152092883934186531_n
I am a mother of three, college student, and incessant scrapbooker. I began scrapbooking photos in 2007 but have been papercrafting ever since I could manipulate scissors. My favorite technique is fussy cutting and I revel in combining colors and textures. I enjoy following sketches and discovering new ways to use common scrapping items. I alternate between a shabby chic style and a tailored layering style.
AND NOW FOR THE NEWEST DESIGN TEAM. We are excited to have you join us.

Colleen LoVette
10409452_10152710704456133_8713132023927561389_n
 My name is Colleen LoVette and I have been scrapping for about 12 years. I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I have 6 of the most wonderful and gorgeous grandkids. I am retired and I LOVE it, it gives me more time to do the things I love to do. Most of my scrapping revolves around my grandchildren. I also make cards and love to alter items. I have recently picked my crocheting back up. I have the great honor of watching my grandson one day a week and love spending time with him. I am looking forward getting to know everyone better and I hope that I will be able to share some ideas with you.

Chris Pozzi
10520788_10152710665136133_7311716160358172949_n
Hi I am Chris Pozzi. I am an avid scrapbooker and cardmaker. I have been scrapping for 11 years now and am still buried in pictures to scrap. (Maybe that is because I take hundred and hundreds of pictures during vacations  ) I am a mom to 3 active kiddies. Meagan is 19 and and just starting college, Sarah is 17 and a senior in high school and Alex is 11 and starting 6th grade. I work full time so I mainly cram as much scrapping time as I can in the weekend. In my spare time I love to garden and read. I am so excited to be joining the team!

Joan Liddle
10411746_784086038301803_8570465761685632382_n
My name is Joan Liddle. I live in northeastern Ohio with my husband and our dog, a chihuahua named Chiquita. Our daughter, Megan, got married in June of 2013 and I retired that same year after teaching for 35 years. I love to scrapbook, make cards, do mixed media pieces, work in my art journals and make tags. I am excited to be a member of the Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions design team!

Mayoori Jain
Mayoori jain
Hi! I am Mayoori, living in the beautiful town of Redmond, Washington with my ever supporting husband, and two lovely teenage daughters. I started scrapbooking two years ago, after I moved here from India. Frankly speaking, I was awestruck by the range of papers and embellishments available here in the US. I don’t have a particular fixed style and prefer to just go with the style based on my mood andcontext. Looking at the talent and creativity in this field all around, I’m truly inspired. Although I have been scrapbooking for a while now, I feel Iike I am still in learning phase. There is so much
more that can be done and a great opportunity for me to unleash my creativity.
I always take lots of pictures of my daughters (although they don't like it too much) ,but I know (and hope) they will cherish it later. After all, could there be any better way to capture the essence and
mood of the pictures than scrapbooking? I am proud to say I am a scrapbooker.
AND I am Happy to be Returning as the DT coordinator.

Bev Code
10672107_10152710708756133_7289280896898766169_n
I was new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 4+ years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I love scrapbooking along with fun things it entails with online friends, forums and FB. The learning process has been interesting and creative also. Other crafts I love also are needlepoint, sewing, knitting, crochet and taking lots of photos. Family and friends are the subjects of my scrapping along with nature, ancestry and vacation sites. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time. I am thrilled to be back at Just Imagine Crafts/ Kreaxions and look forward to getting to know everyone better and sharing with you.

***********************************************************************
Welcome to our members and followers.. come back often as the new DT are excited to start sharing with you. In the mean time check the blog for lots of great info on the special punches and the best ever circle cutter... lots of great tutorials and videos to view to make using the great Kreaxions products easier.


Photobucket