Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Off the Rails Scrapbooking monthly mood board


Hi everyone.. this is my first mood post at Off the Rails Scrapbooking
and I am super excited to share my page
that is inspired by the mood board below.. what amazing fun and bright colours.
I tried to pull these colours into the splatter background, the diagonal stripes
and the fun pennants below the photo.
I also had fun experimenting with Creative Embellishments chipboards using different treatments... some paint, stamping, embossing powder, cut files and additional burlap accent for
 even more depth and texture.


Be sure to join us this month and play along. We can't wait
to see you link your project so we can visit and leave comments.
Also play along for the monthly prize.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Loving your bright fun layout! Such an inspiration that I hope to fit it in my schedule to play along!!!
~Kim