Friday, June 20, 2014

Linnie Blooms and fabulous Canvas Shapes


HI.. I am excited today to share my Linnie Blooms post with you. I have been working with
lots of canvas shapes this month and here is what I did with the Sun shape.
We also have been doing themes of the month.. outdoor fun. 
Well what better outdoor summer fun than eating popsicles with cousins.
I started by colouring the cavas sun with Ink pads.. I used yellow and orange mix.
I then used my Kreaxions circle cutter to make 2 rings from paper and a centre circle.
I inked the edges and glued them down.


In the close ups I'll tell you abit about what I did. Starting with the Jillibean placemat cut cardstock
I cut apart only 12 circle sections.. and filled alternating offset circles with a background circle to fill it.
The top corner cluster is finished off with twine... the windmill sticker is matted and foam popped.
I added sun ray paper strips.
Also hand cut some clouds from the papers.


The stickers are fabulous.. what a great mix... titles, strips, admit tickets and alpha of different shapes.
I used Kreaxion Punch #903 to punch a border.
I added fun mix of coloured brads in the bottom right.

Supply List:
Paper: Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand
Stickers: Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand
Canvas: Linnie Blooms Shapes
Ink: Tim Holtz Ranger
Punch: Kreaxions  #903
Circle Cutter: Kreaxions
Pen: Staedtler black ink
Other: twine, stitching, brads.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Donna K said...

popping over from the LB blog to let you know that I really LOVE this page, Bev. Sunny, happy and just darling.