Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fun Sunday Multi Tasking




I am super enjoying my Scrappy Sunday do a multi tasking project.
At the Turtle Soup the Mini Crop Challenge by Deb was to share a Holiday Celebration page.... 
while Stuck Sketches has a Laura Whitaker sketch ...
and my newest scrappy  purchases from Creative Embellishments are a perfect accent and title...
and my Robin's Nest dew drops were great to decorate the tree.
So.. with this all in mind I created the page above using the sketch below.


Thanks for the great sketch Laura.
Up close you can see the fabulous tree and Title Creative Embellishments which I painted in 2 colours,
then powder heat embossed to add sparkle .. then added some Robin's Nest Dew drop decorations.


On this section I used my new stars stamp from Creative Embellishments, used some
punchinella and the circles are done using my new circular piece that I added to my We are Memory  Keeper Sew Easy set.


This show a touch more of the circle and also a small layered clustered corner.
Thanks for stopping by .. I know I enjoyed my day so far.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Bev this is such a beautiful holiday page, I am loving what you did with the tree! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome Christmas page, Bev! love what you did with the chippies. thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!

Lucia said...

great page and lovely photo!thank you for joining us at stuck?!

Tracy P said...

Such a pretty festive layout! Great take on the sketch. Love your tree and your dew drops for decoration. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

Christa said...

Bev! What a great festive design! I love the stitch work and the larger balance you placed on your design. You worked this like a pro! Thanks for playing at Stuck!