Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Vintage page and preserving History

Hi,  This is my Memorable Seasons Members Challenge for today
and I used 1 of my sketches and also the amazing
 Robin's Nest Animal Prints and Gina Design Accents
and my TWIST is to make some kind of vintage, heritage page using some older photos
and some fun old looking , type accents.
It is really amazing once you get going as to what you can do with these prints .. and
I didn't even use it for any animal  or nature layout pages.
Hope you like my page and are inspired by my sketch.


 Supply List:
    Robin's Nest: Chocolate Glitter Leopard Cardstock
Ace of Diamonds Dew Drops
Dew Drops Solid Colors
Gina's Design:  Cardstock Doiley Set Intricates
Miniatures Shape Set - Ladies Choice
Banner Builder Dovetail Minis

Other:  Background paper DCWV
Just Imagine Crafts/ Kreaxions Circle Cutter
Martha Stewart Border punch
Twine, Metal key

Sketch by Bev Code (that's me)


Super cute banner using Gina's Design product and added sticker letters and
I added a partial of a doily from Gina's Design also.



Lots of fun layers, shapes, mats and orders along with more
Gina's Design doilies and shapes with added Robin's Nest stone.



Amazing doilies all so different but beautiful, a single dew drop centre and
a fun twine tied metal key  makes a great accent.

 Thanks for stopping by .. I had a great time sharing my sketch, page, challenge
and great product all rolled into one fabulous ancestry and historic page.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie P said...

Wow, this is amazing! Awesome heritage layout Bev! Love all your elements!

Brenda said...

Great sketch and wonderful vintage layout!