Monday, August 26, 2013

Robin's Nest August Reveal


 This month at the Robin's Nest I am thrilled to share with you the papers
with swirls in many fabulous colours.
I thought i'd start with the special gold and silver on cream base and the silver on black base
and make a wedding page... using an old photo of my mom and all her brothers.
I added a touch of accents like doilys made using Kreaxions Star and Punches, Circle Rings
made using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter, Punched border using
Kreaxions Punches, and sticker accents from SRM.
 I added some flowers which I clustered with Diamond Stones



In this  close up you can see the twine and metal accent, some fine line border,
punched border and doily with SRM sticker and white diamond stones.


This close up details the floral cluster with added 
diamond stones in white and gold colours.


This close up shows the 2nd punches doily with white diamond stones.


This page I am using a photo of us with our Granddaughter on her birthday.
I embossed  the photo mat. I angled everything for dimension.
Using multi colours of the amazing Glitter Swirl papers I did some
blocking on the background solid black mat.... lots of fun layers.
Below I'll share more details in the close ups.


Lace and ribbon on the left side, a kraft tag, and punched border on right side.


Using  Dew Drop Stones I formed the shape of a flower 
and then doodled the stems. 
The sentiment title and words on the outer edge of paper are SRM stickers.


In this close up you see more fabulous blocks of papers...
 also the SRM Sticker border.


Now I have some cards to share with you. The elegant glitter swirls mix and match beautifully.
Through the centre I added a Kreaxions punch #309 border and added some SRM Sticker accents.


Fun tag and accents using SRM Sticker topped off
withe a fun twine tie with metal accent finish this card off perfectly.


Starting with a creamy elegant swirl as background paper
I added a LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon with bow.
Using an other Swirl paper I stamped it with a floral and fussy cut them.
I stamped stems and applied the flowers... popping one forward.
Used and mated SRM sentiment.


In this fun card I used strips of many mixes of the colours from the Glitter Swirls Paper.
Following the pattern I layered the card.
I added the twine with bow and the centre SRM sticker accents to finish it off...
and layered the SRM Sentiment.


Close up of the details.
I really enjoyed creating to share with you... hope you enjoyed the mix and
varied of things you can create yourself to with the Glitter Swirl Paper

Supply List:
Robin's Nest:
Classic Glitter Swirl Paper
Diamond Shape Dew Drops
Dew Drops
LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon
Twine
SRM Stickers
Punches: Kreaxions, Martha Stewart
Stamps with ink
Other: metal accent, doodling pen


Photobucket

1 comment:

Shelly said...

WOW!! Such wonderful projects!! :)