Saturday, July 20, 2013

SWAT with Sketch & Twist



Today at SWAT we are using the sketch below with a twist to use Patterned Paper ONLY.
Now that was a touch of a challenge but I love it how it turned out.
I used American Crafts from my stash.




This fun corner is gesso, chevron, punched paper and twine.


Fun punchinella, a Kreaxions punched outer edge, centre stitche chevron and 
a border punched and also a chipboard accent.


This area shows more of the punched circle, the fun octagons, a ribbon stapled, 
and fun title with chipboard  journal strips and a closer look 
at the punchinella.


Fun upper corner with arrow chipboard accented with SRM Stickers.

Photobucket

4 comments:

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Awesome photo and fun layout! Love the colors and stitching..:)

Unknown said...

Fun page! Love the gesso, punchinella and chevron!

Debbie P said...

I absolutely adore your photo! Fabulous take on the sketch Bev!

Claude said...

Now I want to dig out my punchinella! Great page :)