Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby Girl

DSCF2450 resized

Hi .. this week.. I am sharing a sleeping baby page.  I dug into my baby stash for this one.. everything from papers to accents of all kinds... and even star rub ons.
I used this sketch from Cookin' Up Creations #11 and the twist was to use a photo of a sleeping baby.
For Just Imagine Crafts I am using the Kreaxions punch and circle cutter.
11
DSCF2451
Some pages just need a helping hand.. this title was so huge it needed to have some extra base support.... So I added the ring circle cut with Kreaxions Circle Cutter... and when I punched the photo corners to soften the dark photos... I felt that the background paper needed softer corners too so I punched with Kreaxions #307. Only 2 small things but they made the world of difference on the finished page.
Circle cutter1   JI Kreaxions 307
So glad you could stop by today.. so until next time...


Photobucket

No comments: