Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sketches with Color.. and I am GDT for June


Hi .. I am super excited to be a GDT at Sketches with Color for  the month of June.
Not only do I get a sketch to play with but an amazing color theme.
I used Authentique Collection that seemed to best suit the colours below.



Also here is the fabulous sketch by Jenessa Franco.


I added some gesso to the background for texture, some cute clusters and 
added a charm with twine bow.



Lots of fun paper strips, some fuzzy cutting to insert photo behind,  kit
journaling strips, fun twine rope with Robin's Nest Pearl Drop accents.
In the upper left corner I used washi tape accent.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back again on
June 15th for my 2nd GDT reveal.


3 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

Super cute layout! And of course I love the dew drops!

Camille Short said...

Love how you used the tear drop dew drops!

Debbie P said...

This is one gorgeous layout Bev! Love all your embellishments and the washi tape! The colors are gorgeous! Congrats on being Guest Designer!!