Thursday, June 6, 2013

Project 12 - Captured Memories


I am still very excited to play along with Project 12 and with the inspiration 
of the fabulous sketch by Lisa Moen  the  page especially doubles are 
turning out fabulous. I used Momenta in all great shades of grey, white and touch of black
and white... because with so many photos that had so many bold colours
I wanted them to stand out  but blend into the papers.
I added some bold pop of red in title and matting  along with some brads
to pop on my page too.


 
I have so many grandkids playing sports but like to highlight them on my monthly pages.


Mother's Day fell in May so got some really good group photos to share this month.


I had fun matting and popping the title with burst of red and handcutting the shaped mats.


Lots of fun accents.. brads, stickers, cut accents off paper sheets, washi tape
and the sub titles are a great way to separate and announce the themes.



Thanks for stopping by and hope my monthly Project 12 pages inspire you to make
some of these for yourself... if you haven't started yet there is still
lots of time to catch up... happy scrapping.

Photobucket

2 comments:

LisaM said...

Love your take on my sketch Bev! Beautiful 2 pager!

Debbie P said...

What an awesome 2 page layout Bev! Your photos are amazing! And how cool is that sketch that Lisa created! I'm very impressed!