Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just Imagine Creations .. New Punch and Cookin' Up Creations

This cute layout missing a photo is for a gift for a dear friend. The Challenge at Cookin' Up Creations was to use the sketch (which was for a card) and the twist was to use stamps on it. I used lots of stamps, bling, a tag and 3 D stickers. This week at Just Imagine Crafts I chose to showcase the same new punch as last week in the border... It is the Kreaxions Punch #309. The designs pops out through the background colour. Something so quick and easy looks so amazing and perfect with these papers and is a fabulous accent. It is easy to use punches on cards.. BUT I love using them on layouts. I hope by showcasing all the punches on my layouts I encourage you to get your punches out for all your layouts too.


Photobucket

No comments: