Monday, December 13, 2010

True XOXO Girls Scraplift Challenge Blog for December


and the sponsor for the month is Candy Shoppe Designs.
I scraplifted from
Lipstick Chick Katerhine Blue #7 shown below.
It was fabulous fun to scraplift from. I used
a Crate paper kit "Sweet Branch Collection"
Martha Stewart punches, brads, journaling, stitching and inked edges.

Lipstick Chick Katherine Blue #7.. great LO.... many thanks


Here is the right side of my double and I used another
scraplift by Sabrina Alery #10
I had to flip it over to accomodate my photos but it worked great.


Lipstick Chick Sabrina Alery #10.. great LO.. many thanks.

4 comments:

kate blue said...

you are so welcome..I'm blushing since this is the 1st time EVER that folks have chosen to lift little ol' me!!! I'm truly honored and I love the fact that not only did u use a journaling card w/ great journaling, but you continued around the pic-love the clean lines too!

Katherine (True XOXO)

Sabr said...

Looks like a perfect day on the lake!! Thanks for playing along at XOXO!!

anazelia said...

your pages are beautiful. thanks for playing with us at xoxo.

Unknown said...

super cute 2-pager. you did a really great job lifting 2 different artists and making it your own 2-pager. nicely done!

xoxo
Lindsey