Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Sketch World DT Challenges

So I am hosting card challenges at My Sketch World for December.
Stripped Shape and Layers.......
The first one is to use your scraps.. make strips and
design a shape. The first one is the star...
place the strips on a background. Trace the star . I have attached
the star shape for those of you would need it.
Trace the star and cut it out making sure to
cut off all the pencil markings.
Now layer it... when that is done use more layers to make you card.
Hope you like the one I made below.
The 2nd card I used scraps and strips of different
lengths to form the shape of a xmas tree.
I didn't mount it on a background.. directly applied it this time.
Lots of other layers, trim and sentiments and it's done.
Would love you to try this technique.. use your stash and make your own
shapes to share with us.
Link from your blog to inlinkz below to win a random draw for a rak from me.

No comments: