Thursday, May 30, 2019

Shakers of many designs available at Creative Embellishments


Hi it's Bev here as GDT for Creative Embellishments. I am sharing a "Just for You" card with one of the new amazing shaker accents. All the pieces and clear plastic come together to make assembly fun and easy. ... and OMG what an awesome shaker when all coloured and assembled. Use them on  cards and on layouts... both are great.

Creative Embellishments Products:
Chipboard: circle shaker
Other: copic markers, paper, button, stamp

 
To assemble these great shakers I am 1st colouring all the pieces so that when they are put together you can't see any uncoloured spaces. For this one I wanted a print part of the paper inside the shaker so I traced and cut it to fit.

I added the clear plastic cover to the top piece. 

For this card I used coordinating prints to make layers, did some stamping and finished with a button. For the inside of shaker you can use sequins, small beads .. there are so many combos available and in so many colour choices. I die cut the very small sentiment Just for You.... what a fab card with great shaker.

Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to visit the STORE to view these and so many other amazing products ... Chipboards, Stencils, Stamps and Flair Buttons.