Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Fun in the Sun at Buncha Scraps


Welcome to Buncha Scraps one of my newest adventures with digital scrapbooking. Dina has amazing digi collections and I will be showcasing 2 different collections every month with you. Be sure to visit often to view what I am creating. You can also find lots of her collections on My Memories site also at Buncha Scraps.

For this page I started with Shades of Summer Collection and layers a few background layers for depth and demension. From there I worked on the frame and layers for the photo section. I then added the floral and title clustered section. All the available fun mix and match papers and accents make creating fun and easy. I then shadow some pieces and it's done.

Collection used:
















This is Shades of Summer Collection. It has amazing prints, solids, embellishments and alpha.  It is fabulous for all your beach, vacationm fun in the sun and holiday themed photos. What an amazing mix of colours and accents to use when creating. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon.

No comments: