Saturday, April 13, 2019

Memorable Summer Days filled with FUN


So I am sharing memories of my Dad and his time at the cottage which he built with the help of family and friends and where everyone spent lots of time sharing time together. I don't know the year of the photos but it was in the black n white era.  I used lots of coordinating  Creative Embellishments products on this page.... the mix and match sets of circular chippies and an awesome circular stamp to accent in the background. The Sketch n Scrap #163 sketch (below) was my starting inspiration. 


Creative Embellishments Products
Other: Paper, Stickers, cardstock, Ink, copics, black pen doodles, 
Sketch: Sketch n Scrap #163



I started by using the basics of the sketch... then pulled lots of coordinating chippies to copic colour to matcha the papers.

I then stamped the corners matching circular lines and same colours.

In the close ups you get a better view and more details of the layers, colours and accents.



Some sticker accents were added to the chippies also.

Be sure to visit the STORE for these and so many other products..... chipboards, stamps, stencils and flair buttons too.... and the greatest service. 
So happy to have you visit.... see you again soon.

No comments: