Monday, April 1, 2019

49 and Market Rusty Autumn layout


Hi... Bev here today at The Rubber Buggy.  I am sharing this page showcasing Autumn fall photos using amazing 49 and Market products - Rusty Autumn collection -  their  flowers. 

The Rubber Buggy Products:

For this page I am using the Sketches in Thyme April 1st sketch so I worked on the base background following the sketch below.



The reverse side of the piece i cut out helped make the 2 outer banners in a different colour... and I added black cardstock behind the banners so they popped.



Using the stamp and ink I stamped the upper right corner. I have been using my platform for stamping.


In the closes ups you can view more details of the sections/ clusters of accents added to this layout.


Lots of chipboards from Creative Embellishments that are covered using Ann Butler Design Iridescent Sheer Gold Pearl medium.


More close ups showcasing this page.



This collection was exactly that.... a rusty collection with rich elegant colours all perfect for fall/ Autumn projects.







Thanks for stopping by... hope to see you again soon
.... but in the mean time be sure to stop by the STORE where these items and so many others are available. Also take note of all the products that aren't carried in our regular local stores. ... AND the service is A1. 



1 comment: