Monday, November 12, 2018

Tag and Twine Christmas Cards at Whisker Graphics


OMG I am having great fun using Whisker Graphics.twine and tags on my Christmas cards.  Using single and double wrapped twine with mixed and single colours is fabulous way to decorate your projects. Whisker Graphics has an amazing collection of twine and tags to choose from.

Supply List:
Whisker Graphics: Large Tags, Divine Twine
Other: Print paper, stickers, accents, cardstock



 To start these cards I started with the tags and pulled accenting papers to base the cards.



Next I worked some matted layers using cardstock and also picked the twine to match the papers.



I then layered the tags to the card base and added accenting stickers.


These are really easy to create starting with tags and twine ... the colour options are amazing ....and family will love the home made cards.

Check out the store for all the available products that will make your crafting so much easier and view the blog often to be inspired with all the creative inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon when I come back with so many more projects using Whisker Graphics products. 



No comments: