Saturday, November 17, 2018

"Moments" Creative Embellishments with clusters

 
Hi it's Bev here as GDT for Creative Embellishments. I am sharing a "Moments" page using a photo of the 2 youngest Grand Children and they actually posed and smiled for this photo.... LOL. I am using a sketch from Sketch n Scrap, some Kaiser Craft paper and lots of Creative Embellishments naked chipboards.


 
I started this page using the sketch to get the layers started.  
 I then added the diamond panel to the layers and background for the photo.
 
 To accent the other corners of the page I worked some triangles into the clustered sections with flowers and inspiration tag from paper collection.  
 The Small Moments Border Word Set chippie was a bit wide so I cut the side accents off to make it work.
 
Here is a close up of the other clustered corner. Super fun mix of accents all matching the main page.
Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to visit the STORE to view these and so many other amazing products ... Chipboards, Stencils, Stamps and Flair Buttons.

No comments: