Friday, June 29, 2018

Creative Embellishments project


Today at Creative Embellishments I am sharing a random photo of my only Grand Son, Jake. Being the only boy I like to play a bit more to create pages that don't have flowers and frilly lace like all the girls pages. 


To start the base I sized down white cardstock inside the fun bold bright yellow background print.
I used Tim Holtz oxide square pads and stamped a mix if colours ... I then sprayed them and let them drip down the page a bit. I then machine stitched lots of squares or part squares throughout the stamping.


In the close ups you get a better view of some of the detaila and the great chipboard accents that I used. HappyWord Set with the added Basic Alphabet letters "Jake" .
 

I added lots of fun Gears and also just pieces of a Mini Quatrefoil Panel that I cut apart in the upper and lower corners.

Thanks for stopping by. This will be my last DT share for this term... but watch for lots of products from Creative Embellishments on my projects as they are one of my favourite things to use.

No comments: