Saturday, March 24, 2018

"SMILE" card at Dies R Us


Hi .. How are you today. This DT project for Dies R Us showcases a Smile card made using lots of die cuts and super fun layers for depth and dimension. 

Supply List:
Machine/ tools: Big Shot Express,
Other:  BFS Amber & Apricot Colletion, Cardstock, card base/ envelope, Tim Holtz distress Ink, gel dots


I started with a honeycomb die cut matted background. Pops the die cut for sure.


I then cut the butterfly spectacle and using my cutter trimmed to an even box shape.

 

I then matted the butterfly and added a border accent to the base piece. I inked alot of pieces for depth and dimension.


I then put the 2 panels together giving lots of layers. Using the dark and light shades makes even pop and looks perfect.


I die cut "Smile" and glued it down using ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue. 


I added some gel dots for accents.

Here are some close up shots. 







Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

Thanks for visiting... hope to see you again soon, Have a great day.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssssssssss Bev

gr karin