Thursday, March 1, 2018

Creative Embellishment Feb Challenge along with Sketches in Thyme Feb Sketch


Hi Bev here today with a page showcasing my youngest son's Wedding Day. With twist to use a rose for the challenge I knew this page would be soft, elegant and have some flowers for sure and what better theme than a wedding. I used lots of chipboards for this one. The floral chipboards Rose Set 2 have stickles added to the floral sections for glitter and sparkle.  The Vintage Flourish Set 3 are copic coloured. For the title I clustered some collection accents along with the amazing Feb 14 heart flair button.

Along with Creative Embellishment accents I am showcasing Blue Fern Studios Remnants Collection from The Rubber Buggy and I am using a Sketches in Thyme Sketch Challenge. (see below).




I worked on the background for this one first by adding the dark brown borders just to add some depth and dimension to the page.


I pulled a positioned possible chipboard for placement.


I then copic coloured the chipboards.


I die cut the lattice accent and laid out the page again.


Then a do some gluing from the bottom up.


For a wedding page I added the lace and a small cluster of accents.


The lattice is the base for more accents.



Close up views of the amazing accents.




Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon,




No comments: