Thursday, October 6, 2016

C90 Christmas Collection for a fun xmas box for Fab Scraps


I used C90 Christmas Snow Collection from Fab Scraps to decorate this super cute small xmas gift box which will be perfect for those smaller gifts for the girls...  like earrings, jewelry etc. I love making some of my xmas wrappers and boxes for the personal touch at Christmas. Be sure to visit the Blog where you can view lots of amazing projects using Fab Scraps Collections.

FOR THIS GIFT BOX YOU WILL NEED:
Supply List:
Collection: C90 Christmas Snow Collection...  paper and accents
Other: misc accents, stickles, beads, stickers, spellbinder dies

INSTRUCTIONS:
This little box was purchased at our Canadian Dollarama store. 
Crafting these type of projects are perfect for xmas time.. for all those smaller items you'd like to wrap for under the tree. They however only need lots of things from your stash to use, create and have fun with.... so grab lots of fun papers, trims, accents and go crazy... anything goes.


Here are the different views of my projects so you can see the details up closer.


Notice the only thing consistent is the outer paper covering the box... after that have fun using mix and match accents.


It's fun to cut borders from the paper lines to make the outer lid border.... it was perfect.
Add a bit more bulk on the top where layers and 3D are fabulous toppers.


 


Thanks for joining me today. 

7 comments:

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Beautiful in every way. Bloggie love

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is beautiful! I love all the glitter and textured finishes. -bl

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous box Bev
Gr Karin

Penny said...

Beautiful Christmas box! It makes me want to go buy presents! Penny BL

Jeanine De Bruyn said...

Love these little boxes, we have a tradition of making table gifts for everyone at the christmas table and it usually falls on me to make them (well if Im being honest I usually volunteer)this year I think I might copy your idea and make everyone little boxes

Donna Rudy said...

I am totally in love with this box Bev!!!! So many perfect details!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Such a sweet little box! I love that poinsettia! BL