Today at the Robin's Nest I am creating with some of these amazing Friendship Wraps. What a great new addition to the product lines. So many fabulous different shapes and styles to pick from.
Base: Friendship Wrap
Dew Drops: Fairy Dust
Chipboard: shape accents
Fairy: Gina Designs
Other: Memory Box Die, ribbons, lace, flowers, leaves, beads, Kreaxions punch, copic markers, liquid pearls
Here is the one specifically that I am using today.
1. Assemble the box using glue to firmly hold it in place.
2. Pull some accents that you would like to use on this.
3. Trim base with paper wrapped around.
4. I chose to punch a solid border to accent around the upper edge.
5. With the main paper and border done ... the rest is easy. Just trim and accent using things in your stash. On this side I die cut a gold accent using Memory Box die, then clustered Robin's Nest shapes cut from glitter chipboard and the fun silver heart accent. Dew drops were added to the upper right corner and a great cluster of ribbon, lace and beads tied off to finish this side.
6. On this side I made a cluster of flowers, some leaves and beads and wrapped and tied them off with ribbon. To match the other side I added the drew drops and using Gina Design fairy I copic coloured her and added liquid pearls to her wings.
This cute little Friendship Wrap could be used at parties as hostess gifts, candy boxes for those kids get togethers or fabulous fun table pieces for so many occasions. Notice from the side that they have great depth to add what ever you would like.
I was having so much fun I made another one... to share with you.
For this one I folded the upper handles to fold down just a little and meet in the middle.
Base; Friendship Wraps
Paper: Olive Stripe,
Other: lace, ribbon, beads
Here is the front view with all the fun accents from Robin's Nest.
The other side with more accents... so many to choose from.
The side view where I left it plain sparkle paper in forest green with gold. Tie off the top with ribbons, lace and beads and you have a 2nd Friendship Wrap box all done.